1. On which web browser can I install reKnowledge add-on?
reKnowledge can be currently used on the Chrome and Edge web browsers
2. Where can reKnowledge be installed?
reKnowledge can deployed anywhere. It can be installed on any cloud or on your own server infrastructures.
3. Who has access to my knowledge data?
Only you have access to your data, reKnowledge has no access to it.
4. Does the target website know I use reKnowledge web-browser add-on?
All data overlay and processing is run locally, so the target website will not know that you are using the web browser add-on on it.
5. Can I export my knowledge?
Yes, you can export all your data (nodes and connections) in CSV format. You can either export the data for a specific visualisation by clicking "export graph" on the analytical workbench, or run a query in the advanced search and export the result in CSV format.
6. Can I publish graphs created with the analytical workbench? Do I own the intellectual property of such a graph?
Yes, you can directly publish graphs created with the analytical workbench. You retain full intellectual property of all the graphs you create with our tool.
7. Can I remove or transform the default ontology?
Yes, the default ontology is set up for intelligence research, so some of the node sub-classes and connections may not fit your need. You are welcome to delete or transform the node classes (except for the 5 base classes of Individual, Entity, Location, Event, Item) as you see fit.
8. Can I still access my existing data if my license expires?
Yes, you will be able to read and export your existing knowledge even if the license expires. However, you will not be able to add new data (either through the workbench or the add-on) or save new queries, projects, or graphs. To re-activate those functions you will need renew your license.
*If you have any other questions, contact us directly via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in a contact form here.